A2 Production; SWITCH

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Sharon's Comments

Poster 1: I really like the composition and symmetry of the image. I like the way you have taken advantage of certain elements in the picture, like the car headlights by editing it the way you have. You have experimented with the location of the title on the page which I felt was very clever and the tagline is really good also. In terms of target audience you can look into adding features that may appeal them i.e. the light bulb without making any drastic changes. There is not much shown in terms of the main two characters but having said this I still feel the poster works well plus you have another poster with the characters faces shown it in. Overall you have done a really good job well done!!

Film Review: A very professional layout, the housing style you were influence by has been shown very clearly good job. The language style you have used is typical of what you would find in a magazine from Empire so that has also been executed well. In terms of improvements I honestly cant fault it so I don’t know what to add :S . . .Good Job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment